December 14, 2008
This week… 1123 commits, in 144 projects, by 154 happy hackers (and 120 were translation commits).
- Ted Gould posted about gtk_timeout_add_seconds and a few modules (anjuta, ekiga, totem, libbonobo, libegg, brasero) already got fixes.
- Niepce Digital got imported in subversion repository.
- Xan Lopez added support for the WebKit web inspector in Epiphany (and Robert Carr did the same thing for seed minibrowser).
- Vincent Untz got back hacking on gnome-panel, removal of libgnomeui and deprecated API usage, single include, bug fixes and stuff.
- vino added correct support for IPv4 mapped IPv6, and added a new feature to able to set the network interface to listen on (GNOME bug 403183).
- gvfs got a new trash backend written by Ryan Lortie.
- Nautilus gained the possibility to call PackageKit to install applications for for unsupported mime types.
- German Poo-Caamano gave some love to gnome-nettool (portability fixes, better accessibility support, and other fixes and enhancements).
- gtkhtml got improved smileys (toolbar to insert them, obedience to the icon naming specification; screenshots are available in GNOME bug 563841.
- Also, Przemysław Grzegorczyk wrote a lot of patches to clean up GLib and GTK+ includes, see GNOME bug 563413. This earned him a Subversion account.
|Vincent Untz||60||gnome-panel, gnome-session, gnome-desktop and others|
|Murray Cumming||39||glom, gnomemm, bakery and others|
|Dan Williams||38||network-manager-applet, NetworkManager, gnomeweb-wml and others|
|Matthias Clasen||37||gtk+, glib, gnome-media|
|Bastien Nocera||34||totem, totem-pl-parser, gvfs and others|
|Yair Hershkovitz||26||gconf, glib, libgweather and others|
|Leonardo Ferreira Fontenelle||25||evince, gnome-packagekit, monkey-bubble and others|
|Étienne Bersac||24||gnome-scan, gegl|