January 25, 2009
This week… 1650 commits, in 173 projects, by 193 happy hackers (and 306 were translation commits).
- The panel got lockdown support to prevent it being dragged to a different screen edge . (GNOME bug 309721).
- Alacarte was ported to gio . (GNOME bug 514574)
- Jonh Wendell rewrote the vinagre applet, to use GObject, fixing the way it works on transparent panels in the process (GNOME bug 568674); he also commited a rewritten Vino Preferences dialog, with the ability to check if the machine can be accessed though the Internet.
- Seed got opengl-glib girs and a glxgears port.
- In Nautilus, gnome-desktop and gnome-settings-daemon, patches from Ray Strode landed, adding support for fading between backgrounds.
- Anjuta got upgraded to use GtkPrint, removing its dependency on libgnomeprint/ui . (GNOME bug 564659)
- Patches by Tomeu Vizoso were commited to evince to move code to a libeviview library, so it can be embedded in other applications, Tomeu blogged about it . (GNOME bug 567751)
- John Stowers came back on conduit, applying patches and fixing many bugs.
- In Epiphany Gustavo Noronha added multiple keyword-based AND-search for the location bar.
- GTK+ got support for select-by-word in selectable labels, marks on GtkScale, and improved autocompletion in the file chooser entry.
|Jorge Gonzalez Gonzalez||75||gnome-keyring, gtk+, gnome-games and others|
|Matthias Clasen||56||gtk+, glib, gdm|
|Vincent Untz||43||gnome-panel, gnome-session, gnome-desktop and others|
|Changwoo Ryu||39||gtk+, libgnome, at-spi and others|
|Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)||38||rygel|
|Yair Hershkovitz||35||evolution-data-server, gtk+, brasero and others|
|Christian Persch||25||gnome-games, evince, gnome-terminal and others|