March 29, 2009
This week… 1396 commits, in 196 projects, by 161 happy hackers (and 354 were translation commits).
- Vincent Untz commited his changes to session management (GNOME bug 552387).
- gnome-disk-utility has been ported to the new DeviceKit-disks, that uses libatasmart.
- Rhythmbox switched to using GStreamer decodebin2 instead of decodebin, that fixed playback of chained ogg streams.
- Brasero split into backend (libbrasero-burn) and application was finished, the new library API now needs to be refined.
- gpointing-device-settings got support for tap move and palm detection.
- Sebastian Dröge started porting totem GStreamer backend to playbin2 . (GNOME bug 542663)
- gnome-bluetooth device chooser saw some merging of device types into categories (mice and keyboard in “input devices”, headphones, headsets and others in “audio devices”…), making easier to find a select devices.
- libchamplain added a way to make visible a bunch of markers (GNOME bug 574809) and smooth movement to a new position (GNOME bug 557641).
- Anjal saw many changes, such as working Delete/Junk, a formatting toolbar, and the possibility to open mails in new tabs.
|Simos Xenitellis||83||gnome-games, gnome-applets, brasero and others|
|Shankar Prasad||64||gnome-games, libgnome, gnome-control-center and others|
|Jorge Gonzalez Gonzalez||40||gnome-control-center, rhythmbox, gnome-user-docs and others|
|Zeeshan Ali Khattak||38||rygel|
|Hiroyuki Ikezoe||38||gpointing-device-settings, evolution, gtk+|
|Daniel Nylander||36||gimp, gnome-applets, gnome-packagekit and others|
|Philip Withnall||34||almanah, banshee, contacts and others|
|Vincent Untz||34||gnome-session, planet-web, gnome-desktop and others|
|Bastien Nocera||33||gnome-bluetooth, totem-pl-parser, totem and others|
|Murray Cumming||30||glom, gnomemm, gtkmm and others|