April 26, 2009
This week… 2205 commits, in 220 projects, by 230 happy hackers (and 267 were translation commits).
- Still in the aftermath of the Git migration, 189 commits were about DOAP files and JHBuild got his Git support quite improved.
- Empathy now displays the transfer speed in its file transfer dialog . (GNOME bug 580097)
- Meld has added support for SVK . (GNOME bug 416418)
- Epiphany was fixed to use GNOME settings for the default font sizes, instead of the WebKitGTK+ defaults.
- The libgnomeui dependency was removed from both the GStreamer Properties and the Media Profiles in gnome-media.
- Peter Bloomfield ported the Balsa mail client to use GMime 2.4.
- In evolution-data-server, Rob Branford ported libedata and libebook to D-Bus in the D-Bus branch, and Philip Withnall converted the Google calendar backend to use the external libgdata in the libgdata-port branch.
- David Zeuthen commited his GDBus work in a new gdbus branch of glib; and Dan Winship merged his GResolver (a glib-ish interface to DNS) branch into glib (and blogged about it ). (GNOME bug 548466)
- Nautilus now use g_timeout_add_seconds instead of g_timeout_add where appropriate (GNOME bug 574033); also Deprecated GTK+ symbols were removed . (GNOME bug 565038)
- Shaun McCance pushed his Mallard branch to the gnome-doc-utils repository.
- GNote, the Tomboy Gtkmm clone, got support for Add-ins . (GNOME bug 578980)
|Shaun McCance||95||gnome-doc-utils, yelp, gnome-user-docs and others|
|Olav Vitters||76||gnomeweb-wml, bugzilla-newer, brasero and others|
|Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)||61||rygel|
|Philip Withnall||58||libgdata, evolution-data-server, almanah and others|
|Morten Welinder||49||gnumeric, libgsf, goffice and others|
|Jorge Gonzalez||45||damned-lies, empathy, gnome-games and others|
|Frederic Peters||45||jhbuild, library-web, empathy|
|Hubert Figuiere||44||gnote, niepce, glibmm and others|