May 24, 2009
This week… 2349 commits, in 189 projects, by 255 happy hackers (and 298 were translation commits).
- John Carr published his syncml branch of conduit, adding SyncML support for contacts and calendar items.
- Gnumeric got support for more styles in its ODF export (cell, paragraph and text styles).
- Niepce Digital got an initial UI shell and basic gphoto support.
- krb5-auth-dialog added a gconf key to disable its notifications.
- f-spot date range dialog got ported from libglade to gtkbuilder; rhythmbox also replaced libglade by gtkbuilder.
- The graph component in goffice gained support for formatted editing of graph limits that are dates and times . (GNOME bug 574681)
- Evolution search bar got improved, to more closely resemble Firefox . (GNOME bug 580925)
- Rhythmbox status icon has been made into a plugin, with additional capabilities, some aspects of the status icon and the notification popups are now a bit more configurable.
- Willie Walker continued his numerous improvements to the speech generator in Orca, porting Pidgin, Gecko and Thunderbird to the new generator.
- In gnome-utils gsearchtool got rid of its libgnomeui usage . (GNOME bug 573670)
- Brasero gained the possibility to span data across several media . (GNOME bug 438858)
|John Carr||244||conduit, jhbuild, gnome-desktop-testing|
|Jorge Gonzalez||71||evolution, seahorse, libgdata and others|
|Frederic Peters||52||jhbuild, vte, viewcvs-web and others|
|Sandy Armstrong||51||tomboy, snowy|
|Matthew Barnes||48||evolution, evolution-data-server, gnomeweb-wml and others|
|Morten Welinder||40||gnumeric, goffice, libgsf and others|
|drtvasudevan||40||empathy, brasero, system-tools-backends-clone and others|