July 12, 2009
This week… 1769 commits, in 177 projects, by 216 happy hackers (and 351 were translation commits).
- Seahorse, and many preferences windows from the control center migrated from libglade to GtkBuilder.
- gtk-doc has been updated to also look for dblatex for PDF generation, as it seems to work much better than using fop.
- Cody Russel published a new “client-side-decorations” branch for GTK+.
- Jorge Pereira added a system of plugins to vinagre, based on the gedit one.
- Brasero saw the last bits and pieces of HAL support removed, it will only rely on gio from now . (GNOME bug 581742)
- Gnome Power Manager was updated to port all the code to using PolicyKit1 rather than PolicyKit.
|Daniel Nylander||88||gbrainy, nautilus, gnome-disk-utility and others|
|Tim Horton||79||seed, gnome-games, gnome-js-common|
|Maxim V. Dziumanenko||58||gtk+, gcalctool, evolution-mapi and others|
|Matthias Clasen||48||gtk+, glib|
|Jesse van den Kieboom||46||gitg|
|Richard Hughes||41||gnome-power-manager, gnome-packagekit|
|Jorge González||39||gtk+, network-manager-applet, anjuta and others|