November 1, 2009
This week… 1906 commits, in 181 projects, by 237 happy hackers (and 363 were translation commits).
- A full screen mode has been added to emerillon (GNOME bug 599764).
- John Wendell fixed several memory leaks in Vinagre and gtk-vnc.
- A new “Document License” tab has been added to Evince, it can display license information embedded in PDF files (GNOME bug 349173)
- In GNOME Games, gnometris got renamed to quadrapassel (due to trademark concerns), and same-gnome to swell-foop (due to “GNOME” in the old name).
- Support for group profiles has been added to Sabayon, thanks to Scott Balneaves.
- GTK+ was updated to use standard Mac shortcuts on Mac OS X (Cmd-X, Cmd-C, etc .). (GNOME bug 530351)
- Ignacio Casal Quinteiro ported gedit to GSettings, in the appropriately named gsettings branch of gedit; this is still a work in progress.
- Thomas Thurman added a first theme using CSS to the cowbell branch of metacity, the theme is named Sunshine.
- Peter Bloomfield marked important items in the balsa toolbars, so they work better with the new “text besides icons” default.
- Andreas J. Guelzow added ODF compability function “SHEETS” to Gnumeric.
- Matthew Barnes started porting Evolution from libglade to GtkBuilder.
- Finally usage of libgnomevfs has been removed from gnome-pilot.
|Matthew Barnes||43||evolution, evolution-data-server, evolution-exchange and others|
|Jorge González||40||gnome-utils, sabayon, brasero and others|
|Thirumurthi Vasudeven||39||gnome-disk-utility, gimp, eog and others|
|Christian Persch||38||evince, totem, gucharmap and others|
|Thomas Thurman||37||metacity, glib|
|Morten Welinder||31||gnumeric, goffice, libgsf|
¹: actually this commit count is wrong as the same branch is created and deleted several times, to get rebased, changing the commit identifiers along the way.