January 10, 2010
This week… 1910 commits, in 203 projects, by 232 happy hackers (and 374 were translation commits).
- Jesse van den Kieboom updated gitg to have option for local branches in the History view . (GNOME bug 602536)
- Conduit has been ported to GtkBuilder.
- Felix Riemann updated Eog to use GtkInfoBar instead of their custom message area widget.
- Libchamplain got support to display a scale with the current unit size on the map. Pierre-Luc Beaudoin wrote about this new feature in Can you spot what’s new? on his weblog.
- Florian Scandella changed the GNOME Shell to autohide the sidebar when in compatch mode . (GNOME bug 604118)
- Also in the GNOME Shell, Dan Winship changed the messaging area to use the notification daemon instead of talking directly with Telepathy, the bug report has the rationale . (GNOME bug 606331)
- Introspection support has been added to totem-pl-parser . (GNOME bug 555848)
- A new and proper build system found its way to gnome-icon-theme.
- Empathy merged the audio and video icons of the contact window, as there is now a context menu allowing to start audio and video calls.
- Also both libnotify and notification-daemon have been imported onto git.gnome.org.
|Jürg Billeter||75||tracker, vala|
|Christopher Roy Bratusek||73||rep-gtk, librep, sawfish|
|Maxim V. Dziumanenko||62||glade3, gtksourceview, ekiga and others|
|Jorge González||53||gnome-disk-utility, empathy, gbrainy and others|
|Richard Hughes||52||gnome-color-manager, gnome-packagekit, gnome-power-manager|
|Xandru Armesto Fernandez||48||libgweather, libgtop, libgnomecanvas and others|
|Daniel Nylander||43||gtk+, empathy, epiphany and others|
|Pierre-Luc Beaudoin||41||libchamplain, emerillon, gnomeweb-wml|