January 31, 2010
This week… 2086 commits, in 199 projects, by 268 happy hackers (and 433 were translation commits).
- Anjuta got support to install required packages when creating a new project via PackageKit (GNOME bug 558856).
- Jason Woofenden modified libchamplain so that tiles are now loaded near the middle first; while Simon Wenner work on a local renderer was being merged.
- In GNOME System Tools Milan Bouchet-Valat added encrypted home folder support when creating new users.
- In glib Ryan Lortie added support for a mutex lock that consumes only one bit of storage inside of an integer on systems that support futexes . (GNOME bug 548967)
- Jamie Nicol modified rhythmbox to use artist and album sortnames in query model sorting functions . (GNOME bug 133444)
- Yelp was fixed to work with API changes introduced in latest xulrunner.
- Evolution was changed to not auto-sign when replying to a signed message . (GNOME bug 607595)
- Jean Bréfort added import/export support for transparent objects in Excel files to Gnumeric.
- GDM has been modified to have the “Switch User” item hidden when VT switching is disabled.
|Jamil Ahmed||60||gtk+, gvfs, orca and others|
|Matej Urbančič||58||damned-lies, accounts-dialog, gnome-system-tools and others|
|Matthias Clasen||50||accounts-dialog, glib, gtk+ and others|
|Jorge González||49||orca, gtk+, vinagre and others|
|Richard Hughes||43||gnome-color-manager, gnome-power-manager, gnome-packagekit and others|
|Murray Cumming||43||glom, gtkmm, glibmm and others|
|Alexander Shopov||39||gtk+, gedit, orca and others|