February 14, 2010
This week… 2149 commits, in 179 projects, by 319 happy hackers (and 557 were translation commits).
- Sven Herzberg cleaned up gnome-launch-box, removing libgnome, libgnomeui, gnome-vfs dependencies, and more; in the same cleaning vein Javier Jardón updated gnome-hello and ghex.
- Mutter merged a lot of Metacity changes, including the usage of libcanberra to play system bell and workspace switch sounds (GNOME bug 609585).
- Adel Gadllah replaced the workspace switcher popup of GNOME Shell (which was still the old metacity popup), with a clutter based one, which fits better into the overall shell design . (GNOME bug 609187)
- Also in GNOME Shell Maxim Ermilov added an “InfoBar” and undo capabilities to overview, it allows to show some information to the user and to undo his actions . (GNOME bug 608933)
- The Postasa plugin, to support uploading images to PicasaWeb using libgdata, has ben added to eog-plugins . (GNOME bug 600190)
- The Accounts dialog of Empathy has been seperated into its own program which works with the Gnome preferences and control center, this also supports embedding the preferences dialog in the “extensible-shell” control center.
- Jose Millan Soto added back support for print preview in Epiphany (GNOME bug 609021)
- The Magnatune rhythmbox plugin saw many improvements thanks to Adam Zimmerman.
|Ray Strode||82||gdm, gnome-screensaver, mutter and others|
|Michael Natterer||62||gimp, gegl, gtk+|
|Javier Jardón||53||ghex, giggle, gnome-hello and others|
|Jorge González||48||empathy, gnome-devel-docs, gnome-doc-utils and others|
|Matej Urbančič||44||mutter, gnome-hello, empathy and others|
|Lucian Adrian Grijincu||43||mutter, orca, gtksourceview and others|
|Mario Blättermann||43||glabels, evolution, sabayon and others|
|Richard Hughes||39||gnome-color-manager, gnome-packagekit|
|Matthias Clasen||38||gtk+, mutter, glib and others|