March 28, 2010
This week… 3046 commits, in 229 projects, by 308 happy hackers (and 1235 were translation commits).
- Another big week for translators, German, Bulgarian, Portuguese and Solvenian are now totally translated, 33 teams are over the 90% bar, and 55 over the 70% bar. This week award goes to the Asturian, progressing by over 4 points.
- XChat-GNOME got a fullscreen mode . (GNOME bug 445638)
- Glade has been switched to use the new GtkToolPalette widget, instead of a custom widget (GNOME bug 613956); Tristan Van Berkom wrote about it in The Glade palette goes full circle.
- Ryan Lortie merged the GVariant parser into glib . (GNOME bug 600271)
- The font plugin of gnome-settings-daemon has been disabled . (GNOME bug 613604)
- GNOME Shell has been updated so that ejecting drives will run the same action as in Nautilus . (GNOME bug 613405)
- Jiří Techet changed libchamplain so it cancels the download of tiles that get out of the viewport.
- Vivien Malerba added support for variables in GdaBrowser data manager.
|Inaki Larranaga Murgoitio||312||epiphany, gok, gnome-settings-daemon and others|
|Jürg Billeter||88||vala, tracker, vala-tests and others|
|Christian Dywan||86||gtk+, glib|
|Jamil Ahmed||86||gnome-terminal, libgweather, evolution-data-server and others|
|Javier Jardón||81||gtk+, planner|
|Andoni Morales Alastruey||62||longomatch|
|Philip Van Hoof||62||tracker|
|Maxim V. Dziumanenko||61||gnome-keyring, evince, deskbar-applet and others|
|Jorge González||61||release-notes, kupfer, gnome-doc-utils and others|
|Richard Hughes||59||gnome-color-manager, gnome-packagekit|