April 4, 2010
This week… 2655 commits, in 255 projects, by 325 happy hackers (and 661 were translation commits).
- Empathy gained the possibility to undo the closing of a chat window or tab (GNOME bug 609832)
- Robert Ancell added colours to gcalctool buttons (GNOME bug 157962).
- Sergey V. Udaltsov added a gconf key to disable the display of the keyboard indicator status icon . (GNOME bug 612240)
- Evince removed its internal copy of the infobar widget to use GtkInfoBar directly; also Carlos Garcia Campos fixed Evince so that compressed password-protected documents could be opened . (GNOME bug 613959)
- Michael C. Urbanski created a new “podcast-ng” branch in Banshee, to hold much work being done on podcast support.
- Matthew Barnes got rid of the ancient code (almost 6000 lines) in Evolution to support migrating from pre-2.0 versions.
- GNOME Power Manager has been ported from DeviceKit-power to UPower.
- Caribou has been changed to warn the user when accessibility is not enabled . (GNOME bug 608727)
- Paolo Bacchilega added a flickr photoset imported to gthumb.
- A “gnome3″ branch has been created in gtk-engines, to hold the GNOME 3 theme work.
|Vincent Untz||133||librsvg, releng, libgnomecanvas and others|
|Jordi Serratosa||73||gnome-games, brasero, nautilus and others|
|Maxim V. Dziumanenko||60||gimp, solang, gtranslator and others|
|Matthew Barnes||60||evolution, evolution-data-server, evolution-exchange and others|
|Milan Crha||58||evolution, evolution-data-server, gtkhtml and others|
|Jürg Billeter||54||tracker, vala|
|Paolo Bacchilega||44||gthumb, file-roller|
|Petr Kovar||41||evolution, gnome-terminal, epiphany and others|