May 2, 2010
This week… 2121 commits, in 206 projects, by 275 happy hackers (and 317 were translation commits).
- GLChess, from gnome-games, has been switched to use the GtkInfoBar widget . (GNOME bug 612660)
- Cosimo Cecchi added a button to restore selected files in the trash top bar in Nautilus . (GNOME bug 616304)
- Robert Carr worked hard on Glide, including some undo machinery, a new animation system, PDF export support; he blogged about this and more in Glide Update….
- Support for Tracker 0.8 has been added to Brasero . (GNOME bug 616831)
- Emerillon, the map browser using libchamplain, got bindings for the Vala language . (GNOME bug 616729)
- Dependency on libgnome has been removed from the invest applet . (GNOME bug 597842)
- Andreas Rottmann added gobject-introspection support to libsoup.
- Libchamplain build process has seen many changes, making it possible to build again without libmemphis support.
- Guido Günther added a simple PAM plugin to krb5-auth-dialog . (GNOME bug 347034)
- Dodji Seketeli made the find dialog of nemiver non-modal.
- And GNOME Color Manager has been updated to show much more details in the color picker UI, and allow the user to choose a RGB colorspace.
|Matthew Barnes||61||evolution, evolution-exchange, evolution-data-server and others|
|Richard Hughes||53||gnome-packagekit, gnome-color-manager, gnome-power-manager|
|Jorge González||52||evolution, gnome-devel-docs, gnome-doc-utils and others|
|Philip Van Hoof||44||tracker|
|Jakub Steiner||35||gnome-icon-theme, gnome-icon-theme-symbolic, gnome-icon-theme-extras and others|
|Shaun McCance||34||yelp, gnome-user-docs, gnome-devel-docs and others|