May 16, 2010
This week… 2094 commits, in 204 projects, by 253 happy hackers (and 417 were translation commits).
- Florent Thévenet added support for user preferences to solang, using gsettings.
- libunique and gtkmm have both been ported to GTK+ 3.0.
- Fabio Bonelli removed libbonobo from Galeon, it uses D-Bus now.
- In pygi John Palmieri wrapped the GObject module, making it compatible with both the ancient pygobject attributes and new attributes exposed by introspection.
- Roberto Majadas added initial support for ConsoleKit in nanny.
- The dependency on libgnome-vfs has been removed from f-spot, it now uses GIO.
- The class inheritance graph in anjuta has been switched to use cairo, instead of straight gdk draw.
- Christian Persch ported Evince and GConf to GDBus.
- Fridrich Strba pushed an initial implementation to have evolution as default mail client and mailto handler under Windows.
- Introspection support has been added for the libnautilus-extension library.
- GEdit unique instance mechanism has been switched from bacon to DBus.
- In GNOME Shell Colin Walters implemented the initial application menu.
- Last but not least Matthias Clasen merged GDBus in glib.
|Thomas Thurman||113||glade3, gconf, evolution and others|
|Matthias Clasen||81||glib, gtk+|
|Jorge González||67||f-spot, gtk+, libgda and others|
|Gabriel Burt||61||banshee, podsleuth, f-spot|
|Johannes Schmid||48||glade3, anjuta, gnome-lirc-properties|
|Manoj Kumar Giri||47||evolution, gok, gnome-applets and others|
|Christian Persch||40||evince, glib, gconf|
|Javier Jardón||37||gtk+, glade3, giggle and others|