May 23, 2010
This week… 2040 commits, in 188 projects, by 264 happy hackers (and 299 were translation commits).
- Brian M. Carlson added DocBook version 5 support to yelp-xsl.
- Totem and Transmageddon both got support for the new WebM video format.
- The Google Calendar backend in evolution-data-server has been removed, as the CalDAV backend should be enough to interact with Google.
- Carlos Garcia Campos continued working on his Bonobo-less panel changes, with a port to GDBus.
- Thomas Wood added support for “shell” and “panels” in gnome-control-center, and added an initial implementation of a date/time panel.
- Shaun McCance added nautilus-sendto support in Yelp, to be able to send the pictures in documentation.
- The password length limit for SSH connections in Vinagre has been lifted.
- Xan Lopez removed the status bar of Epiphany, replacing its only use, the display of targets, by a small overlay that only appear on hover . (GNOME bug 609713)
- Łukasz Jernaś added GObject introspection support to Emerillon.
- GEdit got full support for compressed files . (GNOME bug 413220)
- In GNOME Shell Owen Taylor added a facility for automated performance measurement (GNOME bug 618189); and Dan Winship updated the Telepathy support to show notifications of presence changes (GNOME bug 611613).
- Emmanuele Bassi added a GApplication class to GLib, and Colin Walters used it to add a GtkApplication class to GTK+.
- Lin Ma reworked Solaris file event notification in GIO.
|brian m. carlson||57||yelp-xsl, yelp|
|Philip Van Hoof||40||tracker|
|Thomas Thurman||39||gtk+, glade3, nautilus and others|
|Torsten Schönfeld||38||perl-Cairo, perl-Gnome2-Rsvg, perl-Gtk2 and others|
|Matthias Clasen||35||gtk+, glib, evince and others|