July 4, 2010
This week… 2192 commits, in 173 projects, by 235 happy hackers (and 293 were translation commits).
- Jim Evins added native support for SVG images to glabels.
- Ignacio Casal Quinteiro continued porting gedit plugins to libpeas, and Philip Withnall ported totem plugins.
- The possibility to edit metadata of many images is now possible again in gthumb (GNOME bug 618187)
- Ryan Lortie added a GSettings port of Cheese, in the gsettings branch.
- Vinagre got support for RDP connections, wrapping the rdesktop program . (GNOME bug 503456)
- Matthias Clasen added bash completion support for gsettings.
- Nate Stedman added possiblity for the user to insert images into ease.
- Support for OSSv4 and SunAudio has been added to gstreamer-properties . (GNOME bug 618402)
- Shaun McCance finished the transition to GDBus of yelp.
- In the various Summer of Code Jamie Nicol has been making progress on Last.fm radio playback in rhythmbox, Luca Invernizzi finished the first version of a Launchpad backend for Getting Things GNOME, etc.
|Michael Natterer||119||gimp, gimp-web|
|Ruben Vermeersch||78||f-spot, banshee|
|David Woodhouse||77||evolution-data-server, evolution|
|Jürg Billeter||72||vala, tracker|
|Martin Nordholts||71||gimp, gimp-web|
|Matthias Clasen||60||gtk+, jhbuild, glib and others|
|Jorge González||56||rygel, libgda, gedit and others|
|Paolo Bacchilega||46||gthumb, file-roller|
|Matthew Barnes||43||evolution, evolution-data-server, gtkhtml and others|