October 17, 2010
This week… 1906 commits, in 198 projects, by 218 happy hackers (and 330 were translation commits).
- Once again this week many modules are being ported to GTK+ 3, a notable exemple is the port of the Murrine GTK+ Engine.
- Jon McCann dropped support for non-PAM authentication methods from gnome-screensaver.
- A new GApplication implementation by Ryan Lortie landed in glib.
- John Palmieri added compatibility functions for the deprecated PyCObject API to pygobject, also updating it to use the new PyCapsule PAI for Python versions above 3 . (GNOME bug 630844)
- Jonh Wendell made the Avahi browser in Vinagre work with its new plugin system.
- Vitaly Minko updated Empathy to divide spelling suggestions in one sub-menu per language . (GNOME bug 532832)
- Many parts of gnome-settings-daemon and gnome-control-center have been migrated to use GSettings.
- Robin Sonefors added a GUI for unit conversions to gcalctool . (GNOME bug 539830)
- Dodji Seketeli made it possible to start remote debugging in Nemiver from the command line, it is no longer necessary to fill necessary parameters in the GUI . (GNOME bug 624630)
- The colour temperature has been added to the profile viewer details of gnome-color-manager.
- Jonathan Matthew added children to the podcast rhythmbox item, to have access to both new episodes and recent downloads.
- David Zeuthen started implementing the Date and Time GNOME Shell mockups, in the datetime branch.
- And Christian Dywan added a GtkComboBoxText class to GTK+, subclassing GtkComboBox and replaceing the old gtk_combo_box_*_text() convenience API . (GNOME bug 612396)
|Matthias Clasen||123||gtk+, accounts-dialog, jhbuild and others|
|Jürg Billeter||116||vala, tracker|
|Jorge González||76||f-spot, evolution, sawfish and others|
|Matej Urbančič||71||ekiga, empathy, gconf-editor and others|
|Philip Van Hoof||70||tracker|
|Kjartan Maraas||55||tracker, jhbuild, gnome-control-center and others|
|Bastien Nocera||51||gnome-settings-daemon, gsettings-desktop-schemas, totem-pl-parser and others|
|Murray Cumming||43||gtkmm, glom, libgdamm and others|
|William Jon McCann||41||jhbuild, libnotify, gnome-settings-daemon and others|
|Michael Natterer||41||gimp, gtk+|