November 21, 2010
This week… 1927 commits, in 202 projects, by 209 happy hackers (and 400 were translation commits).
- Christian Persch moved back the typing-break code from gnome-settings-daemon and gnome-control-center to its own drwright module.
- Owen Taylor added a new frame type to mutter for modal dialogs . (GNOME bug 592382)
- Much work happened around the gtk-style-context branch of GTK+, with many modules tentatively ported, including a transformation of the ClearLooks into a GtkThemingEngine.
- Vinagre was adapted to the new G[tk]Application API by Jonh Wendell.
- Colin Walters added support for gunichar as a new fundamental type tag to gjs . (GNOME bug 633199)
- GNOME Power Manager has been cleaned of all its UPS specific UI, to just use the battery critical action for the UPS critical state.
- Andoni Morales Alastruey updated Longomatch to only show players that are actually plaging, and to sort them on their numbers, not names.
- A new Battery & Power indicator has been added to GNOME Shell by Giovanni Campagna . (GNOME bug 622451)
- The GNOME Control Center got a new ‘Power’ panel, with appropriate power management settings.
- Libsoup has been changed to make URI username/password override cached info; this allows a page to, eg, force a logout by sending an XMLHttpRequest using a bad password . (GNOME bug 631679)
- Peter Hutterer added a wacom gnome-settings-daemon plugin.
- Also Tomas Bzatek started porting Nautilus aurorun code as a new automount gnome-settings-daemon plugin.
- Cosimo Cecchi started implementing a “open with” dialog right in GTK+, it is currently in the open-with-dialog branch.
- Last but not least Arx Cruz added a new quite featured –form option to Zenity, making it possible to build more complex dialogs from a simple command line . (GNOME bug 412493)
|Javier Jardón||132||gtk+, jhbuild, giggle and others|
|Michael Natterer||113||gimp, gtk+|
|Gheyret T.Kenji||103||cheese, gtk+, evolution and others|
|Matthias Clasen||64||gtk+, gnome-control-center, evince and others|
|Bastien Nocera||53||gnome-settings-daemon, gnome-control-center, gtk+ and others|
|Cosimo Cecchi||49||gtk+, gnome-control-center, glib and others|
|Carlos Garnacho||48||gtk+, gtk-theme-engine-clearlooks, gnome-themes-standard|
|Aleksander Morgado||48||tracker, devhelp|
|Gabriel Burt||46||banshee, hyena|
|Guillaume Desmottes||39||empathy, jhbuild|