February 19, 2012
This week… 2128 commits, in 175 projects, by 238 happy hackers (and 428 were translation commits).
- Andy Spencer added a Tile Map Service to Grits, a “virtual globe” library, that downloads tiles directly from openstreetmap.org.
- Christian Persch updated vte to use a GResource for its default termcap.
- Shaun McCance merged the new Mallard Conditional code into yelp-xsl.
- Alexander Larsson added a “Add to My Contacts” button to gnome-contacts.
- Lennart Poettering ported the automount support provided by gnome-shell from ConsoleKit to system-logind.
- In gnome-screenshot Cosimo Cecchi added support for the new Shell API that allows including the pointer.
- Sergio Villar Senin fixed several issues in libsoup cache support.
- Giovanni Campagna made use of the new configuration system in the alternate-tab and auto-move-windows gnome-shell extensions.
- Massimo Valentini ported the Gimp gfig plugin to use Cairo for its drawing operations (GNOME bug 642728).
- Richard Hughes added a new CcStrengthBar widget to gnome-control-center, to display a smaller and neater progress bar, to be used in the power and user-accounts panels.
- Johannes Schmid worked on a “Find in files” dialog for Anjuta document manager, giving it quite a lot of features.
- Chandni Verma work on having the Empathy debug window display all sources of message by default has finally been merged . (GNOME bug 592994)
|Matthias Clasen||124||gtk+, glib, gnome-control-center and others|
|Jasper St. Pierre||84||gnome-shell, extensions-web, clutter and others|
|Cosimo Cecchi||82||gtk+, gnome-themes-standard, nautilus and others|
|Daniel Mustieles||73||gnome-devel-docs, evolution, anjuta and others|
|Emmanuele Bassi||56||clutter, glib, cogl|
|Bastien Nocera||51||gnome-control-center, gnome-settings-daemon, gnome-bluetooth|
|Matej Urbančič||41||gnumeric, glom, gnome-contacts and others|