March 4, 2012
This week… 2035 commits, in 191 projects, by 224 happy hackers (and 616 were translation commits).
- Lucian Langa added initial support for arduino 1.0 to the gnoduino IDE.
- Carlos Garcia Campos fixed the zoom in and out actions of devhelp . (GNOME bug 658796)
- Shaun McCance made various improvements to the TTML support in Yelp, used for video subtitles.
- Stef Walter added some functions to expose a secure memory API from gcr.
- He later used it in the implementation of a gnome-keyring prompter integrated within gnome-shell.
- Also in gnome-shell, Florian Müllner added the possibility to start a drag to restore a window from the panel . (GNOME bug 666359)
- Jasper St. Pierre modified ghex to use gresource . (GNOME bug 671101)
- Paolo Borelli did the same for a bunch of gedit plugins.
- Alexander Larsson added support in gnome-contacts for linking non-main contacts with other non-main contacts, this is useful to link telepathy contacts together.
- In GTK+ Matthias Clasen implemented support for touch events to the colorswatch.
- And Michael Natterer implemented smooth scrolling in the scrolled window and range widgets.
- Emmanuele Bassi added flexible API version boundaries to glib.
|Cosimo Cecchi||73||gnome-documents, gtk+, sushi and others|
|Mattias Põldaru||67||gnome-control-center, file-roller, gnome-shell and others|
|Dr.T.Vasudevan||60||epiphany, seahorse, gnome-packagekit and others|
|Daniel Mustieles||60||gnome-devel-docs, gnome-user-docs, gnome-disk-utility and others|
|Matthias Clasen||58||gtk+, glib, ostree and others|
|Murray Cumming||58||gtkmm, glom, gtkmm-documentation and others|
|Jasper St. Pierre||44||extensions-web, gnome-shell, ghex|
|Matej Urbančič||42||libgda, empathy, network-manager-openvpn and others|