April 22, 2012
This week… 1882 commits, in 225 projects, by 228 happy hackers (and 341 were translation commits).
- Bastien Nocera ported phonemgr to the newest evolution-data-server using GSettings . (GNOME bug 672067)
- In goffice Jean Bréfort made WMF support work when not built with EMF support.
- In pygobject Martin Pitt added the possibility to GType properties from Python . (GNOME bug 674351)
- Richard Hughes added help pages to gnome-color-manager explaining how to use the ICC profiles on other systems.
- Marc-André Lureau fixed gnome-boxes so the top toolbar is not displayed when dragging a window in the VM, as that movement is used to maximize the window in Windows 7, and GNOME . (GNOME bug 674361)
- Cosimo Cecchi started a new style for OSD widgets in gnome-themes-standard.
- He also fixed gnome-screenshot to fall back to $HOME when saving into XDG_PICTURES_DIR fails . (GNOME bug 672833)
- Gustavo Noronha Silva changed epiphany to also consider email inputs when looking for user/password forms . (GNOME bug 666326)
- David Zeuthen changed gvfs to not set should_automount to TRUE for devices on other seats.
- Benjamin Otte landed his work on GTK+ adding an animating framework.
- In gthumb Paolo Bacchilega added some guards to avoid loading extensions with a different API version.
|Benjamin Otte||169||gtk+, glib|
|Bastien Nocera||104||gnome-settings-daemon, totem, gnome-control-center and others|
|Daniel Mustieles||65||gtranslator, evolution, gnome-online-accounts and others|
|Alexander Larsson||56||glib, gtk+|
|Christian Persch||50||gnome-terminal, vte, aisleriot and others|
|Cosimo Cecchi||50||gtk+, gnome-documents, sushi and others|
|Matthew Barnes||46||evolution-data-server, gnomeweb-wml, evolution and others|
|Fran Diéguez||41||glib, gnome-boxes, gnome-control-center and others|
|Matej Urbančič||35||glib, libsoup, orca and others|