May 20, 2012
This week… 1593 commits, in 201 projects, by 233 happy hackers (and 319 were translation commits).
- In Pitivi Jean-François Fortin Tam merged the ges (GStreamer Editing Services) branch.
- Xan Lopez added support for Do Not Track into Epiphany.
- William Jon McCann redesigned gnome-control-center universal access panel for consistency and smallness . (GNOME bug 665588)
- Florian Müllner added a simple application menu to gucharmap . (GNOME bug 674952)
- Fabrice Bellet contributed a fix to Vino to use XFixes to provide the correct cursor image . (GNOME bug 492033)
- Sébastien Wilmet changed gtksourceview to use a GResource for the XML description of its completion UI . (GNOME bug 674643)
- Joseph Scheuhammer contributed brightness and contrast functionality to gnome-shell magnifier . (GNOME bug 639851)
- Debarshi Ray updated gnome-online-accounts to set the Accept-Language header, so the Facebook login page appears in the correct language.
- Danielle Madeley revamped empathy roster window menu, converting it into an application menu.
- Chenthill Palanisamy added the possibility to send mails through groupwise SOAP protocol to evolution-groupwise.
- David Zeuthen did various improvements to the gnome-disk-utility SMART dialog.
- In Evolution Milan Crha added year scrolling to the date picker . (GNOME bug 206484)
- Craig Keogh added support for a systemmodule tag to JHBuild . (GNOME bug 669554)
- Alexandre Prokoudine replaced various GIMP filters by GEGL operations.
|Cosimo Cecchi||75||gtk+, gnome-documents, gnome-themes-standard and others|
|Alexander Larsson||63||gnome-contacts, gnome-boxes, egg-list-box and others|
|Colin Walters||55||ostree, glib, gnome-ostree and others|
|Daniel Mustieles||42||gnome-games, jhbuild, orca and others|
|Michael Natterer||39||gimp, gegl|
|Piotr Drąg||38||gnome-nettool, gimp, pitivi and others|
|Bastien Nocera||34||gnome-control-center, gtk+, gnome-settings-daemon and others|
|Matthias Clasen||34||gtk+, glib, gnome-control-center and others|
|Florian Müllner||34||gnome-control-center, gucharmap, gnome-shell and others|
|Bruno Brouard||30||gsettings-desktop-schemas, gnome-games, evince and others|