October 21, 2012
This week… 2002 commits, in 189 projects, by 218 happy hackers (and 382 were translation commits).
- Bastien Nocera added forward geocoding search (the process of turning an address into a latitude and longitude) to geoclue-glib.
- Carlos Garcia Campos switched devhelp to use WebKit 2 by default.
- Parag Nemade added a single default ibus engine for Indic locales to gnome-settings-daemon keyboard plugin . (GNOME bug 685954)
- In orca Joanmarie Diggs added a fix for braille email address auto completions in Thunderbird.
- In gdm Tim Lunn contributed a fix for shutdown and restart on ConsoleKit systems . (GNOME bug 686125)
- Cosimo Cecchi changed Nautilus bookmarks handling to avoid synchronous I/O.
- David Zeuthen updated gnome-disk-utility to use libdvdcss, if available, for creating images of DVDs.
- Rob Bradford ported cogl to the new Wayland protocol.
- Kai Willadsen fixed meld to correctly handle metadata-only changes in Git . (GNOME bug 655315)
- Xan Lopez fixed epiphany so it doesn’t automatically download embedded objects . (GNOME bug 683635)
- Michael Hill updated the gnome help in gnome-user-docs to reflect the removal of mode switch.
- Debarshi Ray added ownCloud support to gnome-online-accounts . (GNOME bug 660573)
- In gnumeric Morten Welinder improved the speed of saving large sheets as ODS file, also reducing file size along the way.
- Robert Ancell landed the Vala part of gcalctool . (GNOME bug 640685)