October 23, 2011
This week… 2348 commits, in 213 projects, by 251 happy hackers (and 434 were translation commits).
- Damien Lespiau updated pinpoint to support 3gp files as video files.
- In gparted Curtis Gedak added detection of exfat file systems (GNOME bug 639760) and the ability to resize btrfs file systems (GNOME bug 661715).
- Marc-André Lureau started implemented the assistant pages to create machines in gnome-boxes.
- Dan Winship fixed SoupMessage https status information to be set more reliably.
- Now that GTK+ supports it, Cosimo Cecchi enabled transparency and rounded corners of tooltips in gnome-themes-standard.
- Morten Welinder added a new resource manager into goffice.
- In gnome-screensaver Martin Schmölzer fixed background scaling on multi-monitor setups . (GNOME bug 648193)
- Philip Withnall added support for caching vCard parameters for contacts in folks telepathy backend.
- Zeeshan Ali refactored rygel to more easily support client hacks, and added some for Panasonic TV.
- Vincent Untz changed gnome-session to use whitelist/blacklist regexps when evaluating the active renderer . (GNOME bug 644325)
- In yelp Shaun McCance added a share button to send a link to a help page.
- Florian Müllner added context menus (with copy/paste actions) to some entries of gnome-shell . (GNOME bug 659275)
- In gnumeric Andreas J. Guelzow added optional markers to indicate that cell content has been truncated . (GNOME bug 662149)
- David King changed cheese to prefer the dark GTK+ theme variant . (GNOME bug 660628)