September 25, 2011
This week… 3245 commits, in 236 projects, by 313 happy hackers (and 1194 were translation commits).
- With the 3.2 release approaching, this is the high peak of contribution by all translators; hat tip to them.
- In gegl-gtk, Jon Nordby added some public API to create and manage GeglGtkView objects.
- Bastien Nocera added the required bits for gnome-desktop to get vendor names from PNP IDs . (GNOME bug 659358)
- Cosimo Cecchi added proper theming to radio and check menu items.
- Emmanuele Bassi implemented a password hint in ClutterText widgets, to give them the ability to show the last input character. This feature allows easier password entry on platforms with unreliable keyboards, such as touchscreens or small devices . (GNOME bug 652588)
- Lapo Calamandrei added symbolic icons for input-touchpad, touchpad-disabled and keyboard-brightness.
- Eugen Dedu added a summary page at the end of ekiga configuration assistant.
- Jasper St. Pierre made sweettooth error reporting part into its own django application.
- Audrey Mandet added a waves operator, ported from the legagy gimp plugin, to gegl.
- In libgda Vivien Malerba made an initial implementation of a GdaDataPivot implementation.
- Baptiste Mille-Mathias fixed gnome-online-accounts to take proxy settings into account . (GNOME bug 658444)
- Stef Walter changed seahorse-sharing so that it reconnects to avahi if it restarts.
- A setting for defining a login screen logo has been added to gdm by Ray Strode.
- Bastien Nocera added a “stand-by” page to the wacom control center panel, to be used when no tablet is available . (GNOME bug 657424)
- Mike Gorse fixed accessibility of Nautilus icon canvas widget . (GNOME bug 650897)