The GNOME Docs Project has two meetings coming up this week.
Wednesday, June 24th at 7:00 p.m. UTC: Community Meeting
Have a question for the docs team? This is the place to ask any question you might have, such as:
- What was (and what was discussed) at the Writing Open Source conference members of the doc team recently attended?
- What is Project Mallard and why is it important?
- What is the difference between topic based and task based documentation?
- How can I get involved?
- I submitted a bug in Bugzilla, why isn’t it fixed?
- How can we make docs sexy?
This is the place to come. Look for Paul Cutler, Milo Casagrande and Phil Bull in the #docs IRC channel on GIMPnet.
Sunday, June 28th, 9:00 p.m. UTC: GNOME Docs Project steering meeting
This meeting will discuss the project structure, roadmap for the documentation team and it’s tools including Yelp and gnome-doc-utils, GNOME 3.0 planning and more.
All are welcome to attend, though the meeting will be moderated, and the formal agenda will be posted to the wiki (as well as the minutes after the meeting) in the next few days.