GTK+ 2.13.6 unstable releaseAugust 6th, 2008 — andreasn
This is the seventh development release leading up to GTK+ 2.14.
Overview of Changes from GTK+ 2.13.5
- Fix problems on 64-bit Windows
- Fix a long-standing, well-known problem with the handling of insensitive buttons, bug 56070
- Fallback to Xinerama if the Xrandr implementation is just a stub
- gdk_threads_add_timeout_seconds[_full]: New functions with second-granularity to complete the set of gdk_threads_ timeout functions
- Support rendering icons with emblems specified as GEmblemedIcon
- GtkFileChooser has a GFile-oriented API now, functions for creating filechoosers with specific backends have been deprecated, since GIO is used directly.
- GtkAdjustment has been sealed, adding getters and setters for all struct fields.
30 bugs fixed in this release!