GLib 2.19.1 unstable releaseDecember 2nd, 2008 — andreasn
This is the second development release leading up to GLib 2.20.
Overview of Changes from GLib 2.19.0 to GLib 2.19.1
- g_icon_to_string, g_icon_new_for_string: GIcon serialization support
- G_FILE_ATTRIBUTE_PREVIEW_ICON: new file attribute for preview images
- g_app_info_get_commandline: new function to get the full commandline
- g_mount_shadow, g_mount_unshadow, g_mount_is_shadowed: New
- functions to ‘shadow’ mounts (i.e. hide them from the UI when they already have a different representation, like a bookmark)
42 bugs fixed in this release.
Read the original announcement for more info and downloads.