GTK+ 2.15.2 unstable releaseJanuary 27th, 2009 — andreasn
This is the second development release leading up to GTK+ 2.16.
4 bugs fixed in this release!
- Make toolitems pick up icon names from actions
- Draw proxies of radio actions properly
- Make menu proxies of recent actions work
- Avoid accidental activations when changing actions on proxies
- Make derived button classes work as proxies
- Input methods
- Avoid an assertion due to early use of input methods
- Avoid a segfault in the marker drawing code
- Add a property to override the show-menu-images setting
Read the original announcement for more info and downloads.