GTK+ 2.17.1 unstable releaseJune 3rd, 2009 — andreasn
This is a development release leading up to GTK+ 2.18.
Overview of Changes from GTK+ 2.17.0:
- GtkLabel can show embedded URLs, much like SexyUrlLabel
- GTK+ includes a print backend that works with the PAPI printing service.
- The file and lpr backends can print multiple pages per sheet.
- Changes that are relevant for theme authors:
- The URL support in GtkLabel uses the link-color / visited-link-color style properties
19 bugs fixed in this release!
See the original announcement for more info and downloads.