GLib 2.21.2 unstable releaseJune 22nd, 2009 — andreasn
This is the a development release leading up to GLib 2.22.
Overview of Changes from GLib 2.21.1
- g_socket_speaks_ipv4 is a new function to check if a socket can speak IPv4.
- g_socket_listener_add_address gained a new effective_address out parameter.
- GIO now returns special icons for XDG user directories, by the name folder-music, folder-documents, etc.
- GIO gained support for starting/stopping of drives, which can be used in connection with external hard disk enclosures, disk arrays, iSCSI devices, etc. See g_file_start/stop_mountable.
- g_reload_user_special_dirs_cache is a new function to force GLib to reload the XDG user directory mapping from disk.
22 bugs fixed in this release!
See the original announcement for more info and downloads.