GLib 2.21.3 unstable releaseJuly 8th, 2009 — andreasn
This is a development release leading up to GLib 2.22.
Overview of Changes from GLib 2.21.2
- GMappedFile is refcounted now
- Mainloop: It is now possible to set per-thread default contexts, with g_main_context_push_thread_default.
- glib-mkenums supports a @basename@ substitution, in addition to @filename
- Vfs implementations can support storing of per-file metadata.
- GCancellable can now be subclassed.
- Unmount and eject methods now optionally allow interaction, via variants that take a GMountOperation object.
11 bugs fixed in this release!
See the original announcement for more info and downloads.