GTK 2.17.6 unstable releaseJuly 27th, 2009 — andreasn
This is a development release leading up to GTK+ 2.18.
Overview of Changes from GTK+ 2.17.5
- Client-side windows:
- Several optimizations, such as client-side tracking of viewable windows
- Clipping for drawing pixbufs on windows has been fixed
- Rendering to large subwindows has been fixed
- Changes that are relevant for translators:
- Markup has been removed from several strings
12 bugs fixed in this release!
See the original announcement for more info and downloads.