- Aaron Borden
- Stefan Hammer
- Jared Jennings
(Sorry, a few of you I only know your IRC handle)
We covered several awesome topics. All of them very important and worthwhile.
The Roadmap on GNOME is outdated and doesn’t reflect reality. We are going to remove Encryption from the list. We would like to get GTK3 Support going and also Jumplists. For now we are going to tackle zeitgeist integration as this should get us the most for our time.
- Remove encryption from Roadmap. We don’t have the development resources and this is a larger topic than what we can handle at this point.
- Jumplists in GNOME we should have. It’s been waiting for a while and would be a big feature. There are a few examples out there, but nothing concrete.
- Aaron will investigate GNOME searching and zeitgesit integration. This would fix searching issues within GNOME.
- Remove Tomboy from Notification Area. Maybe this can be made into an add-in and then be an optional choice that the user can make. Jared will investigate this and see if it can easily be done.
- Jared asked about saving Tomboy note content in HTML format, but it was agreed by everyone that this was not a good idea.
- A quick status of Tomboy clients that are available in the world.
- Tomdroid has taken leaps and bounces with the two-way sync and editing support. The user base as grown big time. This means that we will need more than U1 for Server-Hosted note storage.
- Snowy. Aaron will contact Jeff to see if we can get involved in the process. More users want access and it sounds as if the server is solid enough to grant more access.
- Macboy (codename) OSX version of Tomboy is slated for a solid beta release by October 19th. This would be right after Monekey Space
- WP7 client?
We need more community involvement. So updating the Unit Tests and documention is a next step. Jared and Stefen will help with proof reading.
- Matteo will be improving the Unit Tests.
- Robert will be focusing again on Tomboy Library. Currently it’s a one-way sync, but that can change soon.
Also, it is expected that after Macboy has been release that an iOS version will soon follow. Maybe by Jan 2013.