We at Yorba are pleased to announce the release of Geary 0.6.0, a new stable version of our IMAP mail client. Much has changed since our last stable release, including:
- Basic search scope operators, such as from:john
- An oft-requested “save sent mail” option for non-Gmail users
- Separate actions for archive, trash, and delete
- Much improved server support — if you found Geary unusable in the past on a Dovecot or other non-”cloud service” server, I’d urge you to give it another go
- Many stability, speed, and interface improvements and bugfixes
The Geary 0.6.0 tarball can be downloaded at https://download.gnome.org/sources/geary/0.6/geary-0.6.0.tar.xz. Geary 0.6.0 is also available for Ubuntu Saucy users at our PPA.