Checkins on trunk
- ChangeLog, src/core/window.c by tthurman
- ChangeLog, src/ui/preview-widget.c by tthurman
- ChangeLog, src/Makefile.am, src/metacity.desktop.in by tthurman
- ChangeLog, src/core/prefs.c by tthurman
- ChangeLog, src/core/session.c by jensg
- ChangeLog, src/core/compositor.c by iain
- ChangeLog, src/Makefile.am by lucasr
LinksI’m seeing quite a theme of comparisons with Compiz here.
- Tombuntu tells their readers how compositing works in Metacity; a good number of responses both positive and negative.
- Jayson Rowe gives Metacity’s compositor a thumbs up.
- Someone shares experiences running Metacity under KDE.
- How to get Metacity except when you ask for Compiz: possibly not the easiest way, but hey, whatever works
- Bring GIMP toolboxes to the front with their windows, which works under Metacity (but not Compiz).
- Running Compiz with an ATI X1400
- On branches/gnome-2-22: he by yairhr, nn by eskildh, tr by bcicek
- On trunk: es by jorgegonz, he by yairhr, nn by eskildh, sl by mateju, tr by bcicek
Photo: The Robin Hood, St Albans. Photo by Gary Houston, public domain.