A new development version (0.3.4) of Media Explorer has been released and includes quite a few changes. There are a number of new features, including:
- A new “twitter-send” plugin from Dario Freddi of Collabora
- Support for grouping of TV shows and music albums.
- An on-screen “back” button so that it should now be possible to use Media Explorer on a touch screen.
- Live previews for video items
- A visual refresh of the web remote application
There are also a number of changes behind the scenes, including a refactoring of the Model Manager API.
This is a development version and there are some known issues, but if you’d like to try it out, source code and more information is available at media-explorer.org.