November 23, 2008
This week… 1470 commits, in 149 projects, by 183 happy hackers (and 126 were translation commits).
- Support for file transfer has been merged in Empathy; it is currently only available for Link-Local XMPP, support for Jabber should now be implemented in telepathy-gabble; Guillaume Desmottes posted about this.
- gnome-shell is progressing nicely and Owen Taylor gave a status update.
- f-spot moved from gnome-vfs to gio.
- Behdad Esfahbod continued his work on vte and its pangocairo backend, he also removed obsolete backends.
- Josselin Mouette merged Debian patches into esound, which prompted the release of 0.2.41.
- Rhythmbox can now deal with uninitialized iPods.
- Benjamin Otte improved the gvfs FTP backend to work with more FTP servers.
- evolution-mapi, a connector to Microsoft Exchange 2007, gained its own subversion module and has been proposed for 2.26.
- tracker got its indexer module API GObject oriented, this will allow easier bindings development and more flexible behaviour for modules.
- Glade gained a new editor for cell renderers.
|Jürg Billeter||48||vala, tracker, vala-tests|
|Dan Williams||44||NetworkManager, network-manager-applet|
|Colin Walters||43||gobject-introspection, java-gobject-introspection, gnome-shell and others|
|Jorge Gonzalez Gonzalez||40||gnome-devel-docs, ekiga, gnome-subtitles and others|
|Øyvind Kolås||34||gegl, babl|
|Robert Carr||27||seed, gir-repository|
|Owen Taylor||25||gjs, gnome-shell, gobject-introspection and others|
|Sven Neumann||23||gimp, gimp-web, gegl|