Today we started the serious hacking. A lot of interesting topics are being covered:
- Philippe is working on fullscreen support for HTML5 elements with some help from Benjamin.
- Martin has been playing with WebGL and some early work to improve the build.
- Alex fixed a leak when using CSS shadows and then spent the afternoon on a really complex graphics problem with a “blackboard moment” with Professor Otte.
- Joone was working with Gustavo to get the viewport element going.
- I got rid of gconf on epiphany-extensions, resurrected smart-bookmarks-on-context-menu extension, fixed a crasher on Epiphany, worked on avoiding Epiphany linking to libnss.
But the current lead of the scoreboard is Dan, who completed the first task of the week:
There’s a strong feeling of “productiveness” and a lot of energy going on. We’ll see lots of progress this week!