The Foresight Linux Project is in need of a Wiki Manager
Got some spare time? Interesting in getting involved in the community? Love working for no money? We need you!
Wiki Manager Needed
An opportunity to contribute to the documentation of a fast growing new Linux
project. Reporting to a member of the Foresight Linux team, the role involves
updating a documentation repository in Wiki format using some innovative new
techniques. Would suit a student, or anybody that wants to add something
useful to their resume! Motivation is a must, as this role will require lots
of autonomous work.
- At least 6 months Linux experience, and a current Linux user – preferably Foresight Linux
- Excellent command of the English Language – native English speaker preferred
- Good sense of initiative
- Ability to work within guidelines, but to innovate within that structure
- A time commitment of approximately 4-7 hours per week
- An ability to encourage outside contributions to the Wiki whilst maintaing
a sane format to the Wiki. This involves sanity checking user submitted information, and working to ensure that documentation standards are met to give the Wiki a consistent appearance.
- Technical experience is an advantage, but not essential. The ability to test and follow instructions is adequate.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.