They just keep piling up, don’t they?
- GNOME bug 163023 – claimed no longer relevant
- GNOME bug 310842 – prefixes, squib from a few days back: what’s the use case?
- GNOME bug 339692 – possible patch; compiz doesn’t like it
- GNOME bug 387139 – possibly actually a gedit issue
- GNOME bug 549886 – property notification has been refactored
- GNOME bug 552303, GNOME bug 552307, GNOME bug 552973 – leaks, plugged
- GNOME bug 555909 – alt-tab fixups should get into 2.26
- GNOME bug 568365 – longstanding crasher about colourmaps fixed
- GNOME bug 569289 – metacity should restart when it crashes. (If! If it crashes!)
- GNOME bug 569654 – Screwtape finds silly restrictions on border radius
- GNOME bug 569658 – gconf error from last release
- GNOME bug 569812 – undecorating maximised windows leaves a gap; patch; needs testing
- GNOME bug 570044 – apparently disabling gconf loses the titlebar buttons!
- GNOME bug 570047 – autotools fix needed
- GNOME bug 570070 – should alt-tab allow scroll wheel input?
- GNOME bug 570079 – replace alt-tab entirely (oh, this has to be tomorrow’s squib)
- GNOME bug 570130 – another leak
- GNOME bug 570203 – your chronicler has a bad feeling about this one, hard to pin down
- GNOME bug 570275 – yet another autotools fix needed
- GNOME bug 570283 – careless use of curly brackets, fixed
Checkins on branches/rpnparser
This is the patch mentioned yesterday to rethink the way the parser works. It is actually now over twice as fast, but the difference isn’t noticeable in use on this computer. Perhaps it will be more obvious on slower computers. This has been tested with all the most common themes, uncovering several bugs which have been fixed, but if you’d like to try it out with yours, gentle reader, please feel free.
- ChangeLog, src/Makefile.am, src/ui/theme-parser.c, src/ui/theme.c, src/ui/theme.h by tthurman
- ChangeLog by tthurman
- ChangeLog, src/ui/rpn.c by tthurman
Checkins on trunk
- ChangeLog, src/core/window-private.h, src/core/window-props.c, src/core/window.c by tthurman
- ChangeLog, src/core/display.c, src/core/prefs.c, src/include/prefs.h, src/metacity.schemas.in.in by tthurman
- ChangeLog, src/ui/frames.c, src/ui/frames.h, src/ui/theme.c, src/ui/theme.h by tthurman
- ChangeLog, src/ui/ui.c by tthurman
- ChangeLog, src/core/prefs.c by tthurman
- ChangeLog, src/core/edge-resistance.c by tthurman
- ChangeLog, src/core/display-private.h, src/core/window-props.c by tthurman
- ChangeLog, src/core/window-props.c by tthurman
- ChangeLog, configure.in by tthurman
- ChangeLog, src/core/schema-bindings.c by tthurman
- On branches/gnome-2-22: pt_BR by jwendell
- On trunk: ca by gforcada, es by jorgegonz, ko by cwryu, sv by dnylande
Photo: The Peahen, St Albans. Photo by Gary Houston, public domain.