So, after the GNOME Bugzilla upgrade done by Max Kanat-Alexander / Everythingsolved, a few more changes have been made:
- Stock Responses, by Frédéric Péters.
- Patch report, by Frédéric Péters (not linked yet from browse.cgi, an example).
- Describeuser, by Frédéric Péters (not committed yet, will have a different URL due to it being an extension).
- Weekly bug summary, by Frédéric Péters (not committed yet, will also have a different URL due to being an extension).
- Uses SSL now, almost solely done by Max Kanat-Alexander.
- Lots of fixes such as NEEDINFO->UNCONFIRMED, by Max Kanat-Alexander.
- Really small bugmail change and readd attachment link, by me.
Because upstream is going to use Bzr (we already use the bzr.bugzilla.org mirror), we use Bzr as well. This makes merging and so on much easier. Anyway, the additions done by Frédéric are done as extensions. This should make it easier to use them in other Bugzilla installations. The code can be found at http://launchpad.net/bugzilla.gnome.org.
If you’re wondering what features are still missing, see the email from Max Kanat-Alexander to desktop-devel-list.