I’ve launched in September a fundraising for the GtkSourceView library. Here is a report for the past two months.
What has been achieved
I prefer to set expectations, I haven’t worked hard on GtkSourceView and Tepl this time around, because the fundraising is not as successful as I would like. Since I’m paid less than one hour per week for that project, I don’t feel forced to work > 10 times more, I think it’s understandable.
But I still continue to maintain GtkSourceView and Tepl, and I’ve progressed a little for the file loading and saving. The tasks that I’ve done in November/December:
- Code reviews, especially for *.lang files (needed for syntax highlighting);
- Triage incoming bugs on the bug tracker;
- Doing releases;
- Writing an Uncrustify configuration file to apply the GtkSourceView coding style, it will ease contributions;
- Continue the high-level API for the file loading and saving in Tepl;
- A few other development tasks in Tepl.