Nothing spectacular, just the usual bug-fix release:
- Subversion: Don’t show a commit number in the info pane if no files are given
- Subversion: Don’t crash if no paths are selected for committing.
- #577883 – SIGSEGV starting anjuta
- #579118 – Segmentation fault when adding file to project
- #580013 – patch plugin doesn’t handle patch-files with whitespace
- #580247 – Make gbf-am-parse work with subdirectory targets
Thanks to: James Liggett, Sébastien Granjoux, Carl-Anton-Ingmarsson, Daniel Elstner