For the last 6 years our good friends at Oregon State University Open Source Lab have been doing an incredible job of providing mirroring services for many big Free Software and Open Source projects.
Right now the Open Source Lab is looking for funding, and they are just asking for $6, one per each year they have been online.
GNOME already signed up with $60. Every user of this fantastic mirror and hosting service is encouraged to donate. Give them 6!
- Quarterly report. Put together the GNOME Q1 2010 quarterly report. Thanks to all the team members who wrote up the actual updates, Vinicius Depizzol who worked on the design and Vincent Untz who published it on the website during his vacation.
- Review. Wrote up first half of fiscal year 2010 results for the board to review.
- Orbitz. Worked with Orbitz to see if a business account would help the travel team. Still working with them.
- 1:1’s. Met with Brian and Rosanna (separately.)
- Marketing hackfest. Booked travel for the marketing hackfest. (Was waiting on some final scheduling before booking.)
- Odds and Ends. Weighed in on a few discussions, had a few discussions with board members, pushed a few things along.
Overall, it was a very productive week. Here’s hoping this one is too!