Friday morning web development

To get an easy start of my day I fixed the Project Schrodinger
pages to be fully w3c compliant. Fixed a lot of other stuff as part of it too, like splitting out the header and footer for the pages into separate shared files.

Only thing I am not 100% happy about atm is the video reel’s visual appearance. They actually looked a bit better before my fixes. Not sure how to fix them properly as it was a kinda dirty trick I used to have then look ok before. I think if I could make the reels be a separate class applied to the TR element instead of the TD elements that would give me perfect looking reels, but my experiements so far have failed me (I am not a very good web developer).

Was happy to see the Schrodinger project mentioned in the LWN weekly summary as part of their development section.