It’s been a long time since I blogged about Libgda (and for the matter since I blogged at all!). Here is a quick outline on what has been going on regarding Libgda for the past few months:
- Libgda’s latest version is now 4.2.4
- many bugs have been corrected and it’s now very stable
- the documentation is now faily exhaustive and includes a lot of examples
- a GTK3 branch is maintained, it contains all the modifications to make Libgda work in the GTK3 environment
- the GdaBrowser and GdaSql tools have had a lot of work and are now both mature and stable
- using the NSIS tool, I’ve made available a new Windows installer for the GdaBrowser and associated tools, available at http://www.gnome.org/~vivien/GdaBrowserSetup.exe. It’s only available in English and French, please test it and report any error.
In the next months, I’ll work on polishing even more the GdaBrowser tool which I use on a daily basis (and of course correct bugs).