Here is my first post with the new interface in blogs.gnome.org. It’s really great ! Thanks to GNOME webmasters and to WordPress team.
Empathy is still improving every day, here is the announce of 0.7 I just released:
Empathy 0.7 is now available for download from:
What is it?
Empathy consists of a rich set of reusable instant messaging widgets, and a GNOME client using those widgets. It uses Telepathy and Nokia’s Mission Control, and reuses Gossip’s UI. The main goal is to permit desktop integration by providing libempathy and libempathy-gtk libraries. libempathy-gtk is a set of powerful widgets that can be embeded into any GNOME application.
Where can I find out more?
You can visit the project web site:
– Adding new contacts.
– Accept/Reject contacts who wants to get our presence.
– Edit/View contacts information.
– Get name and topic properties for chatrooms.
– Log chats and display 10 last messages when opening a new chat.
– Set presence to available for protocols that do not supports presence
– Lots of bugs fixed.
– Fixed #439931, Segmentation faults when trying to add MSN account. (Xavier Claessens)
– Fixed #444135, crash, when maximizing window with IRC channels (Xavier Claessens)
– Fixed #444680, empathy svn122 build error — patch attached (Matej Cepl)
– Updated sv: Daniel Nylander
– Updated es: Jorge Gonzalez
09 June 2007