WARNING: This is an unstable release! It’s the first released based on the GNOME 3.x library set and a such it may kill your kitten though it’s unlikely.
- Everything works with gtk+-3.0 now. gconf replaced with GSettings, etc.
- Switch to enable/disable modeline detection – Automatic completion of comments with “*”
- Glade hasn’t been ported to gtk+-3.0 yet and isn’t available
- class-inheritance isn’t build because of missing foocanvas for gtk+-3.0
- gtodo is disabled and will probably be removed soon – terminal plugin hasn’t been ported to GSettings, yet
- bgo#600407- Missing LIBXML_CFLAGS and LIBXML_LIBS
- bgo#627105 – Mark default diff filenames for translation bgo#577595 – Prepend comment with *
- bgo#625903 – Port to GSettings bgo#625978 – configure failure in gtk+-3.0 environment
- bgo#631952 – better GObject-Introspection support for new-project branch
- bgo#633661 – vala support is automagic
Abderrahim Kitouni, Andika Triwidada, Carles Ferrando, Eugenia Gabrielova, Evgeny Grablyk, Florian Ludwig, Gabor Kelemen, Giannis Katsampirhs, Javier Jardón, Jens Georg, Joan Duran, Jorge González, Josseline Mouette, knight2000, Mario Blättermann, Matej Urbančič, Nanci de Brito Bonfim, Pacho Ramos, Sébastien Granjoux, Takayuki KUSANO
Download: GNOME FTP