Anjuta 2.32.1 “2.x, we will miss you” (12 Nov 2010) — Johannes Schmid
This is a bug-fix (and probably the last) release of the Anjuta 2.32.x series.
It fixes several annoying bugs and all users are encouraged to update to this
There have been improvements in the python and C/C++ support so coding should
be a lot more conveninent.
- language-support-cpp-java: bgo#621916 – check for brace
- libanjuta: bgo#633042 New: Sensitivity off ‘ok’ button on the project import dialog
- language-support-cpp: Don’t show duplicated results in autocompletion
- build: bgo#633661 – vala support is automagic
- language-support-cpp-java: bgo#633112 – Smart Brace Completion Quotation Mark Crash
- python-support: Fix bgo#631223 autointention causes anjuta to hang
Thanks to: Carles Ferrando, Daniel Nylander, Giannis Katsampirhs, Jens Georg,
Joan Duran, Jorge González, knight2000,
Pacho Ramos, Sébastien Granjoux, Takayuki KUSANO
Download: GNOME FTP